Lebanese Student Association (LSA) Annual Gala is an event curated to celebrate Lebanon and keep its heritage alive amongst Lebanese students in the Midwest. LSAs across Michigan gathered efforts to fundraise for essential supplies to send to impoverished Lebanese communities. We also joined LSAs in encouraging its guests to educate the world on its mission and its determination to see Lebanon prosper. Baklava was a Platinum Sponsor to this unforgettable evening alongside many Lebanese-American change makers including the keynote speaker, philanthropist Rima Fakih. Generous donations were given to nonprofit organizations and merit scholarships were awarded to students.
- Match-Made-in-Baklava: Meet Syrian American Couple Kamal & Judy
- Making Something From Nothing: How To Go From Idea To Launch
- Baklava Celebrates Lebanon at the LSA Michigan Annual Gala
- Arab, female-founded “relationship” app sees growing global success
- Leila Muhaizen – Founder and CEO of Baklava: A New, Innovative, Relationship App for the Modern Arab World